Healing the Issues
Getting out of struggle is the first step on the journey of practical evolution. As unresolved emotional issues accumulate, they can lead to anything from minor stress to physical un-wellness. Being purposeful about your personal growth means healing those issues at their source so you can move forward again. Here I explore ways to reveal what your underlying issues might be, provide a few tools that you can try, and encourage everyone to consider taking this journey with a professional, like me, who can really help you break through and find freedom.
- We admire strength in our culture and power through our difficulties without any whining, blaming, or victim dramas...but how often do we choose “strength” over our true feelings?
Self Improvement on the Surface
- We have stress relief tips, and weight loss programs, and relationship strategies, but have any of them ever. just. worked?
- People say you have to "dig deep" to make progress. From my perspective, it means going back to the past and cleaning house.
High School Society
- High school has a way of sorting people into categories. Eventually we find that “belonging” in any kind of “category” can be limiting.
- Being more specific about your progress will make a huge difference in how far you can get on your own.
A Better Version of the Same Life?
- Making changes on an intellectual level felt so powerful, I didn’t realize I wasn’t getting anywhere on a practical level.
Interesting Case Summaries
- If you’re new to the concept of healing the past for lasting results, here are some examples of what happens in my one-on-one EFT sessions.
- EFT is the primary tool I use with clients because I can get life-changing results on a wide variety of cases, but here I introduce its benefits for individual use.
When Positive Isn't Productive
- Some people have committed so completely to positivity that they disregard the reality they want to shift.